This is a part-to-full time Inbound Marketing Specialist position. We’re seeking a results-oriented professional with 5 years of experience and a proven knowledge of marketing account development, brand, and campaign management. You’ll work with our marketing team, including designers, copy writers, and content strategists to execute deliverables and report on those activities to clients. You’ll have a chance to work with a wide variety of clients and market their businesses using a holistic digital marketing methodology
- Social media profile management with basic understanding of how platforms work along with posting schedules.
- Possess knowledge of search engine optimization and basic practices of content and keyword strategy.
- Solid knowledge of analytic tools; MOZ, SEMrush, and Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in setting up and managing PPC campaigns. Proficient in Google ads and certifications is a plus.
- Collaborate with content specialists for strategy needs.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe design products and capabilities for management of design projects.
- Plans and executes campaigns utilizing landing pages and optimizes for users. Understands marketing/sales funnels.
- Client communication with project check points.
- Measure reports performance of all digital deliverables and KPI’s.
- Manage individual client retainer budgets.
- Seek opportunities for out of scope projects to increase marketing client and project needs to fulfill goals.
- Understanding of vast client industries ranging from small B2B to large eCommerce.
- Understanding of target audiences and sets goals for driving leads.
5 years of experience desired. It’s very helpful if you’re familiar with marketing automation platforms (such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, or SharpSpring), and knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO best practices, as well as Social advertising including Facebook & LinkedIn. Must be able to demonstrate solid communication skills. Strategic and analytic thinking and the ability to communicate both strategy and analysis are also vital.
People skills are also a must. You will be interacting directly with clients and be expected to maintain both a clear vision of the project’s current status and future goals, but also maintain the client relationship so that they understand both the deliverables provided and the value added. Should be able to compose and present reports and hold your own in a meeting. But most importantly you must like learning. We’re always learning new ways to help our clients.
To be determined based on the skills and experience of the applicant.
This is a remote position and does not require you to come into the office. If you are local you may come in for key meetings, but this is not a requirement of the position.
About Build Create Studios:
build/create studios is an website design, development, and marketing company based in Ann Arbor Michigan since 2010. We work with small-to-mid sized business (and a few large ones) to develop websites that solve problems and drive business. This covers anything from developing simple informational marketing websites designed to drive leads, to a wide variety of e-commerce solutions, to custom development of back-end interfaces to solve unique problems with tailored tools.
We are currently a small team of 8-10 people. The office environment is casual, friendly, and you’ll be part of a tight knit team that gets direct exposure to client-work. You’ll be doing projects where you can see the impact of your work and get quick feedback to continually improve the project you work on and grow your own skills and experience over the long haul.
If you’re working here, you’re always learning, tackling new challenges, and developing as a professional – and you’re working with a team that cares about doing the same.