Content / Account Manager
We are looking for an individual experienced in handling account management responsibilities for web development and marketing companies, including basic project management functions, content management duties (working within WordPress as a CMS), and occasionally light copy writing and design competence.
- Your primary responsibility will be assisting in the execution of website packages.
- Once design and development are completed, you will have a fully functional CMS to work with.
- Projects typically involve:
- Working with clients to get content from them or identify sources for new content, sometimes creating content yourself.
- Entering content via the CMS, stylizing content and working with selecting, sizing, cropping or images
- Consulting on sitemap and navigation and setting up menus
- Getting decisions and approval from clients to keep projects moving forward
Must be comfortable working in WordPress, Photoshop, and web based text-editing tools and project management systems. Knowledge of basic HTML is also good. 3-5 years experience desired. We want to see that you have helped to move projects through their entire lifecycle from start to finish before. You should be able to show live sites that you contributed to and talk through case-studies in detail. Site examples should include a range of functionality including e-commerce, advanced content management, user accounts, event calendars and management systems, and 3rd party integrations.
This is a remote position and does not require you to come into the office. If you are local you may come in for key meetings, but this is not a requirement of the position.
To be determined based on the skills and experience of applicants.
To apply, please fill out the form below: