Social Media Specialist
Our social media specialist has to be focussed on ROI and conversion. An understanding of social advertising is highly sought after. They’ll be in charge of handling paid social media budgets as well as carrying out best practices for traditional social content.
- Provide social media audits
- Prepare and present reports on a variety of online marketing strategies and tactics and their outcomes
- Develop strategy documents that outline goals and process for executing social media campaigns
- Manage both client expectations and meet goals
- Content creation and copy writing is a regular part of the job
- Manage paid media accounts including for outlets that best meet the goals and target audience of our clients
- Optimize on-site content and landing pages for social conversions (WordPress)
3-5 years of experience desired. Must be familiar with marketing automation platforms, and have expert level knowledge of different social media platforms, their target audiences and social advertising including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Most be able to demonstrate experience blogging for SEO and Inbound campaigns and thorough knowledge of best practices for Content Marketing. Basic abilities for graphic design and use of Photoshop are a must. Strategic and analytic thinking and the ability to communicate both strategy and the analysis are also vital.
People skills are also a must. You will be interacting directly with clients and be expected to maintain both a clear vision of the project’s current status and future goals, but also maintain the client relationship so that they understand both the deliverables provided and the value added. Should be able to compose and present reports and hold your own in a meeting – whether that’s to kickoff a project or close a sale.
To be determined based on the skills and experience of the applicant.
This is a remote position and does not require you to come into the office. If you are local you may come in for key meetings, but this is not a requirement of the position.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below: