WordPress developer needed to set up and make basic customizations to a WordPress install including a suite of plugins and theme. These make up a productized service we offer to our customers.
You are qualified for this if you have…
- Edited DNS records to move a domain to new hosting
- Have used cPanel/WHM to manage hosting
- Developed a custom WordPress theme before
- Have launched several sites (please provide links)
- Setting up domain on our customer server
- Configuring customer DNS appropriately
- Installing SSL certificate
- Configuring Authorize.net plugin for payment processing
- Set up WordPress install with our theme and plugins
- Test payment processing and website functionality
- 2+ years of experience developing and launching WordPress powered websites
- Experience developing custom WordPress themes would indicate the required level of expertise
- Experience using cPanel and working with hosting and DNS to launch websites
- Comfortable working remotely with limited supervision and able to follow provided documentation
We are a small, tight knit company designing and developing custom websites, plugins and generally live and breathe WordPress 24/7.
This is a remote position and does not require you to come into the office. If you are local you may come in for key meetings, but this is not a requirement of the position.
To apply, please fill out the form below: