First of all, thank you for your vote of confidence! We take pride in the client base we have cultivated over the years, and there is nothing we would like more than to work with more partners just like you. If you value the work we’ve done for you and know someone who might benefit, here’s how you can facilitate a connection.
How to refer:
- An email introduction is best, so our information doesn’t get lost or forgotten.
- Send an email to the person being referred and copy us. This breaks the ice and makes it easy for us to follow up.
- The email can be simple. Something like this would be perfect:
I’d like to introduce you to Eric Lynch at build/create studios. Their agency handled our recent rebranding and website project, and they’ve been a tremendous support to our marketing team over the past year as well. I thought they might be a good fit for you since you recently mentioned needing a digital marketing partner. Let me know if you would like to hear more details about the work they did for us.
- We’ll take it from there!
Who to refer:
- People like yourself! We wouldn’t ask for a referral if we didn’t want more clients like you.
- This does not mean your competition. We’d love to work with your partners and affiliates—companies and organizations whose services compliment yours, but without putting you in direct competition.
- The best person to connect us to is the head of marketing, the director of development, or someone in a decision-making role at the business or organization.
What to refer:
- Anyone who has a need for digital marketing assistance.
- This includes conceptual brand/strategy projects, site design and development work, and ongoing marketing assistance including content creation, communications strategy, and promotion.
We’d love to be able to send some love your way as well. If you took the time to read this, let us know what your ideal client looks like and how we might be able to connect you!